Sonic Packaging offers injection molded unit dose devices for a single product. Each devices is either a stock or a custom designed rigid plastic component that contains a single cavity of one product to be delivered in a specified area. This component can be designed with and without a flow-through applicator.
Specifications for Single Product Injection Molded Devices:
- Multi-Component Chambers
- Pierceable activation at the point-of –use devices
- Custom Injection Molded designs
- Custom thermoformed designs
- Resin selection
- Foil/Foil or multi-layer film structures available for lidding or pouching
- Mold Flow Analysis for injection molding
- Glass vials or ampoules
- Applicators with or without flow through design available
- Non-wovens & microfiber knits
- Porous tips
- Foams –polyurethane, polyester, etc.
- 3D Printed Samples
- Prototype molding, filling for samples
- Secondary packaging for oxygen and MVTR barrier
- Sub- Assemblies options for post – sterilization
- Heat sealing and ultrasonic sealing
|| .10 grams to 30 grams + of a Powder/Powder Powder/Liquids or Gels/Liquids
- Various nonwovens
- Flexible barrier films
To get started, request a quote today!