Contract Wipes Packaging
- Products Packaged
Sonic Packaging offers contract wet wipe packaging in a variety of materials and substrates that can be produced in a saturated-at-point-of-use or pre-saturated package. We provide stock packages but are known for our custom-designed products.
Our level of customization is unmatched by our competitors. We specialize in providing the exact graphics and designs needed by our customers, even custom-matching colors to fit within the product’s brand. Everything from the towelette material to wipe size is thoroughly discussed with our clients to make sure they fit the end customers’ needs. This highly customizable packaging helps our clients deliver a value-added wet wipe to their customers.
Wet Wipe Packaging Examples
- Individual antiperspirant, and deodorant wipes for an upscale skincare line
- Medical wipes to remove the tape from the skin
- Medical wipes designed to prepare skin for topical defibrillator replacement
- A two-pack with one side a wet wipe and the other side a dry wipe for glasses
While we specialize in single towelettes or pads in a hermetically sealed sachet, we also can help you accomplish multiple count applicators in a peel and re-seal package, a rigid canister, or a tub.
Wet Wipe Packaging Details
|Applicator Shapes and Configuration||
|Primary Packaging Options||
Sonic Packaging is a full-service contract manufacturer specializing in high-quality contract wipes packaging for a wide range of industries including:
- Dermatology (Makeup removers, exfoliation, Anti-aging, Feminine care wipes, Personal care wipes, Fragrance, Antiperspirant, Medical)
- Topical antiseptics
- Protective skin wipes
- Adhesive remover wipes
- Compounding pharmacies' contamination control
- Wound care and cleaning
- Pre-operative wipes
- Hemorrhoid wipes
- Surface cleaning and disinfecting
- Computer/keyboard cleaning
- Industrial cleaning
As a wet wipes contract manufacturer, our plants are FDA-registered as well as ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 certified. We also feature four separate class 7 and 8 cleanrooms for our customers in the medical field. We perform testing services, including atmospheric, burst, and compression analyses to ensure all our customer’s high-quality standards are met.